Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Project 1 : Placemat

Hye,

It's been almost 3 months since the last time I update the blog with a new product. Miss the blog so much. Feels like crazy, and I'm dying to start the crafting project again.

So, for the 1st project I've sewn a placemat for my hubby's cousin wedding present. I thought of using IKEA fabric from Fredrika but at last I use my 'batik sarawak' fabric. This fabric is actually a sarong, but since this ceremony is quite special, I think using this special fabric is an extra bonus for the recepient. Is it?

After sewing the 1st placemat, I think I should use the medium batting instead of medium fusible. The placemat turn to be a bit 'light and lembik' :)

So, I'll sew a new set because the gift should be a special one, am I rite?

Combination of 3 colours - white, black and red.
I add a black ribbon to create an extra touch to the placemat.

Produced by : Cut&Sew
The motive of the fabric is known as 'pucuk rebung' I guess:)

Tadaa...hope that the bride and groom will love it...

Selamat Pengantin Baru Fairuz and Diyana.



No comments: